Careers at Plasco ID
Plasco ID offers a great platform for your professional growth, and taking your career to the next level. Join our fast growing entrepreneurial company by emailing your cover letter and resume using the “Submit Resume” button below.
Headquartered in Miami, FL, and Minneapolis, MN, Plasco ID has more than 35 years in the identification industry. We sell and support ID card printing systems, software, cameras, technology cards, access control and visitor management solutions, as well as related consumables to countless vertical markets. The combination of our products, services, technical expertise, and exceptional customer service has earned us the reputation of being the world’s largest integrator of identification solutions. We have served over 100,000 customers in the United States and internationally, including government agencies and Fortune 500 companies. And we are looking for new talent, with big career ambitions, to join our growing team.
Paid Media Marketing Specialist – Minneapolis
This position will report to the Director of Demand Generation. It will be directly responsible for superior, measurably improved results of our paid media business accounts and channel marketplace businesses. This role has the opportunity to make a significant impact on sales and profitability as our E-commerce business is growing rapidly in many areas. You will be an important member of our marketing team who delivers best-in-class execution of paid placement advertising, and will work on implementing, reporting on, and analyzing digital paid campaigns top-to-bottom across multiple websites. You will collaborate with key stakeholders across our marketing, operations, and finance departments to drive a cohesive strategy, identify marketplace growth opportunities, and build out a roadmap to grow these channels.
- Bachelor degree, master’s degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience actively managing paid search campaigns
- Solid understanding of how the paid media channels work together to create a cohesive, personalized marketing program for the customer, not just knowledge of one channel
- Self-starter approach to work, a positive attitude, and a drive to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Outstanding decision-making, organization, time-management, project management, planning, and problem-solving skills
- A data-driven mindset
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel- vlookups, charts, pivot tables
- Demonstrated success in digital marketing campaign optimization and the implications that technology has on developing strategies and execution plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to partner with internal resources to develop channel strategies and recommendations
- Current certifications in Google AdWords, Bing, Google Analytics, and/or Google Tag Manager preferred
- Display media experience preferred
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller Central preferred
- Exceptional working knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini/Oath, and Google Analytics
- Mastery of AdWords and Bing Ads editor tools
- Strong paid social advertising experience- Facebook Power Editor, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter Marketing Solutions, etc.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of 3rd party platform management softwares (e.g. Kenshoo, DoubleClick DFA/DCM, Marin, AdLens, AdRoll, Bizible, etc.)
- Experience with other e-commerce marketplaces a plus (Amazon.com, Walmart.com, ebay, jet.com, Target.com, Wayfair.com, etc.)
Web Developer – Minneapolis
As a Web Developer you will work with our team of developers and marketers to continually improve UI/UX of our existing web properties and play a key role in the development of new web properties. You will collaborate with business units to improve the end-user experience and adoption of web applications. In this position you will build and maintain end-to-end solutions based on business functional requirements. Additionally, you will ensure that the applications performance metrics meet stated targets. This is a great opportunity to put your talent to work, while learning from your peers, taking your career to new heights.
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in a web development environment, working on an e-commerce platform
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid Understanding of Data Access Layers
- Experience with database development, including MySQL and MSSQL Server
- Experience with web servers and associated operating systems
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming, XML, XSL
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and architecture
- Strong sense of UI/UX and experience with contemporary full stack development standards
- Experience with client performance optimization for highly trafficked web applications
- Solid knowledge of ecommerce, with a preference for the Miva platform
- Strong knowledge of WordPress and/or other CMS
- Working knowledge of technical SEO, Webmaster Tools, and GA
- Integrating site functionalities with third-party software, APIs, and/or feeds
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Solid understanding of security and session management within web applications
Production Assistant – Deerfield Beach / Miami
Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, operating die cutting, laminating, and guillotine machines, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential packaging supplies.
- High School diploma
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in warehouse setting
- Experience processing shipments
- Good communication, organization, time management, and measurement skills
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
Marketing Manager – Minneapolis
As a member of the Plasco ID marketing team, you will play a pivotal role by developing and executing marketing strategies and plans that will drive lead generation and revenue growth for Plasco ID’s largest business units ID Wholesaler and ID Zone. This is a unique career opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading company that leverages digital and technology to accelerate growth.
The IDW/IDZ Marketing Manager is a key team member of the Demand Marketing team and works cross-functionally to support and drive key marketing projects that support business unit growth initiatives. The role focuses on projects that further market insights, customer segmentation, lead generation, channel programming, and sales enablement. The role works in close collaboration with the demand marketing, eCommerce, marketing operations and product marketing teams to develop, execute, and optimize multi-channel marketing programs. The role reports to the Director of Marketing, Demand and joins a team of fun, dynamic peers.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing role or equivalent, preferably in B2B Durable Goods or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology company with progressive growth or equivalent