CR80 30 mil PVC cards are ideal for printing cards on most direct-to-card printers. CR80 PVC cards are the standard, most commonly used plastic card size. Measuring 3.375'' x 2.125'', CR8030 cards are the same size and thickness as a credit card.
CR80 30 mil graphic-quality PVC cards are also known as:
Packaged in five shrink-wrapped packs of 100, for a total of 500 blank CR80 cards, these cards are graphic-quality and are vision inspected.
- Superior graphic quality cards
- Vision inspected
- 500 cards (packaged in 5 packs of 100)
- CR80.030 (CR8030) size--30 mil thickness, standard credit card size
- 3.375" x 2.125" (85.6 mm x 54 mm)
Part number CR8030 PVC cards corresponds with the following manufacturer part numbers:
- Fargo Ultracard 81754
- HID 11000160 and 1100-0160
- Magicard M3610-040A
- Nisca KGCD8030100
- Matica DIC10095
- Zebra 104523-111 and 104523-116
- Evolis C4006