Kantech P20DYE ioProx Proximity cards provide a cost-effective way to add proximity access control to your organization. The Kantech P20DYE proximity access card is about the same size as a standard credit card, and can easily be carried in a wallet, badge clip or badge reel for convenient applicability to access control systems.
ioProx Proximity cards ensure increased security with dual XSF (Kantech Extended Secure Format) and W26 encoded formats. These XSF cards can be encoded with over four billion codes, ensuring no duplication.
The P20DYE proximity card can be printed on both sides of the card with either a direct image
or thermal transfer printer. The Kantech P20DYE has marks for punching vertical or horizontal slots
for badge clips and other badge accessories.
Kantech P20DYE Prox Card Features:
- Consistent read range
- Conveniently fit into a purse or wallet
- Long-life passive card for unlimited number of reads
- Durable, strong & flexible PVC composition
- Include marks for both a vertical or horizontal slot punch to accommodate a strap and clip when used as a photo ID badge
- Color: Glossy White
- 50 cards per package
- Thin, flexible PVC cards
- 125 kHz proximity
- Pre-marked for Vertical or Horizontal slot punching
- Programmed; just add the card credentials to your access control program
- Print on both sides with either a direct image or thermal transfer printer
- Dimensions: 3.375" x 2.125" x 0.031"