Kantech P30DMG ioProx Proximity cards with magnetic stripes provide a cost-effective way to add multiple-technology access control to your organization. The Kantech P30DMG proximity access card is about the same size as a standard credit card, and can easily be carried in a wallet, badge clip or badge reel for convenient applicability to access control systems.
ioProx Proximity cards ensure increased security with dual XSF (Kantech Extended Secure Format) and W26 encoded formats. These XSF cards can be encoded with over four billion codes, ensuring no duplication.
The P30DMG proximity card can be printed on the front or back of the card with either a direct image
or thermal transfer printer. The Kantech P30DMG has marks for punching vertical or horizontal slots
for badge clips and other badge accessories.
Kantech P30DMG Prox Card Features:
- Consistent read range
- Magnetic Stripe on the back surface (not encoded)
- Conveniently fit into a purse or wallet
- Long-life passive card for unlimited number of reads
- Durable, strong & flexible PVC composition
- Include marks for both a vertical or horizontal slot punch to accommodate a strap and clip when used as a photo ID badge
- Color: Glossy White
- 50 cards per package
- Thin, flexible PVC cards
- Multiple Technology Card:
- 125 kHz proximity - Programmed; just add the card credentials to your access control program
- Back surface with a Magnetic Stripe (not encoded)
- Pre-marked for Vertical or Horizontal slot punching
- Print on both front & back surface with either a direct image or thermal transfer printer
- Dimensions: 3.375" x 2.125" x 0.031"