The Kantech P40KEY Proximity key tag incorporates proximity technology into a device approximately the size of an automotive key. It easily attaches to a key ring or lanyard and built to withstand harsh operating environments or handling.
The Kantech P40KEY Proximity keytag is designed for use in access control applications where a Photo ID is not required.
ioProx Proximity cards ensure increased security with dual XSF (Kantech Extended Secure Format)
and W26 encoded formats. These XSF cards can be encoded with over four billion codes, ensuring no duplication.
Kantech P40KEY Key Tag (Fob) Features:
- Consistent read range
- Can be attached to a key ring for convenient use and entry
- Can be easily carried with keys in your pocket or handbag
- Durable and resistant to cracking and breaking
- Color: Gray (Grey)
- 25 key tags (fobs) per package
- 125 kHz proximity
- Slot to attach to a key ring or lanyard
- Ultrasonically-welded ABS shell and epoxy potted
- Strong and resistant to cracking and breaking
- Programmed; just add the card credentials to your access control program
- Dimensions: 1.96" x 0.79" x 0.19"