Carry the Kantech P50TAG prox tag on a device you always have with you - like a cell phone or PDA!
The Kantech P50TAG Proximity tag incorporates proximity technology into a small disk-shaped transponder. Simply attach the adhesive-backed tag to any non-metallic card or device, and you instantly have a proximity card!
The Kantech P50TAG Proximity tag is designed for use in access control applications where a Photo ID is not required.
ioProx Proximity cards ensure increased security with dual XSF (Kantech Extended Secure Format) and W26 encoded formats. These XSF cards can be encoded with over four billion codes, ensuring no duplication.
Kantech P50TAG Tag (Fob) Features:
- Consistent read range
- Can be attached to an existing ID card, phone or PDA!
- Small and convenient (the size of a coin), easily attaches to an existing ID card, cell phone, PDA or other similar non-metallic device for instant prox access control capability
- Color: White
- 50 tags per package
- 125 kHz proximity
- Easily and cost-effectively converts an ID badge or contact smart card into a proximity credential
- Simply adhere a Kantech P50TAG tag to your existing access card to seamlessly upgrade outdated technologies to prox compatibility
- Small and convenient (the size of a coin)
- Passive, no-battery design offers an infinite number of reads
- Programmed; just add the card credentials to your access control program
- Dimensions: 0.98" diameter