Carry the AWID PW-AWID-0-0 Prox-Linc Proximity Wafer on a device you always have with you - like a cell phone or PDA!
The AWID PW Prox-Linc Proximity Wafer, also referred to as a tag, incorporates proximity technology into a small disk-shaped transponder. Simply attach the adhesive-backed tag to any non-metallic card or device, and you instantly have a proximity card!
The AWID PW Proximity tag is designed for use in access control applications where a Photo ID is not required.
Prox-Linc Proximity cards allow you to customize the security of your credentials with up to 72 trillion unique codes. The Prox-Linc line of proximity credentials come in standard 26 & 37-bit formats. There are also reserved facility codes in a special 34-bit format & custom formats available. Please contact us with questions and for more information on custom formatting.
AWID PW Proximity Wafer Features:
- Consistent read range
- Can be attached to an existing ID card, phone or PDA!
- Small and convenient (the size of a coin), easily attaches to an existing ID card, cell phone, PDA or other similar non-metallic device for instant prox access control capability
- Long-life passive wafer for unlimited number of reads
Note: AWID proximity credentials require a 5-7 business day lead time to accommodate custom programming.
- Color: White
- 50 tags per package
- 125 kHz proximity
- Easily and cost-effectively converts an ID badge or contact smart card into a proximity credential
- Simply adhere a AWID PW-AWID-0-0 tag to your existing access card to seamlessly upgrade outdated technologies to prox compatibility
- Small and convenient (the size of a coin)
- Passive, no-battery design offers an infinite number of reads
- Dimensions: 1.0" diameter. 0.047" thick